Today customers expect more than a pure lighting. Independent of new or refurbishing of existing buildings the investor expects to get more. Use this as a chance to surprise and convince your customers with a new dimension of lighting. One premium device and 2 standard devices enable you to propose the right solution for your customers.
Together with modern DALI DT8 LED-lamps System integrators can achieve:
- Energy Efficiency by controlling efficient LED lamps, with the option to avoid the lamp StandBy consumption,
- Cost Saving by using the inbuilt weekly scheduler and the different maintenance functions prepared for effective facility management including preemptive maintenance. Quick replacement of defective lamps,
- Integration into BMS via spaceLYnk and the IP-interface of the premium device.
- Additional benefits for your customers using tunable white to improve peoples power and efficiency especially for offices, lecture halls and classrooms, hospitals, hotels, retail or control rooms with no natural light. Alternatively customers can benefit from colour control to optimize product presentations in commercial buildings like supermarkets, car dealers, malls, etc.
Benefits for SI
- Faster and easier service, maintenance does not need special tools or knowledge.
- Technical personal can quickly check the status of the lamps.
- SI can offer a comprehensive and future proof solution and catch more orders.
- Cheaper, no extra hardware needed. Tunable white control can be prepared for all lamps, independent of their use.
- SI are on the safe side, if the is a bug correction needed or new features required.
- SI does not need to train his personnel additional for other devices.
Benefits for customers
- End user can operate lamps manually if there is a KNX communication error.
- Faster and cheaper service.
- Preemptive maintenance is possible to reduce the cost.
- Customer gets a future proof solution, he can use this feature now or later.
- Customer gets a well prepared solution, no need for extra service if additional lamps shall work with tunable white.
This presentation introduces the new KNX DALI-Gateways Basic as a economic alternative of the premium device. It shows especially the new dimensions of colour control via KNX and DALI but also the other functions like direct manual operation, easy lamp replacement, use of the scheduler etc.
This application description show detailed the possibilities and how to select. It is not needed to read from A to Z but it is useful as a reference book for new functions here especially the various colour control possibilities via KNX.