The Smart Space of Timers and time switches covers a wide range of switches as well in various wiring device switches as switches for DIN rail panel board installations.
- Wiring device timers with adjustable count-down time. When the push button is pressed, the count-down is activated and when time has run out, the lights are switched off. Main use is for controlling lights in stair cases, store rooms etc but also for controlling various devices like coffee machines, printers, garden pumps, etc. Various versions, some with display showing remaining count-down time.
- Programmable time switches in wiring device ranges. The time switches have a small display which allows weekly programming of on and off
- DIN rail staircase timers are limiting lighting operation to the period (0,5 – 20 min) strictly necessary. Allowing connection of several control push-buttons, they are ideal for controlling lighting of stairways.
- DIN rail time switches are used to program automatic operation of heating, lighting, ventilation…in accurate manner. They control opening and closing of independent circuits according to a program set by the user by memorization of On and Off switching operations on daily, weekly and yearly periods. These devices are adapted to all application types (bell, lighting, heating, ventilation, access control...) irrespective of the sector of activity (residential, tertiary, public building, agriculture, industry, etc.)
Electricians and Electrical contractors benefits
From installation point of view an easy way to add time control functions just by changing existing switch to a timer or time switch.
- Energy saving in an easy way – with a timer the lights are never forgotten on.
- Increased security; when replacing some standard switches with the programmable time switches with presence simulation, the end-user can easily program the lights to turn on and off in a way that it looks like you are at home and thus it may keep burglars away.
- With weekly scheduling, the time switch can be programmed e.g. to switch on devices like a watering system after dark and switch off after e.g. 2 h.