The Schneider shutter and blinds control system which is available in the German System M and D and Elso wiring devices ranges, as well as in the French Odace range, offers an advanced control of your shutters.
- Local control of the shutters
- Group control of several shutters from one switch
- Scheduled control of your shutters. Shutters go e.g. up automatically in the morning from Monday to Friday at a certain time and down in the evening but during the weekend the end-user can have a separate schedule for the shutters.
- An Astro function allows, when used, setting the shutters to go up and down according to sunrise and sunset over the year. The Astro function automatically corrects over the year according to the time of the year.
- The shutter control solution can be enlarged with light, wind, rain sensor, automatically e.g. raising the shutters if the wind get’s too strong.
The shutter and blinds solution is based on the PlusLink solution which is also used in small wired light control solutions.
A maximum of 40 shutters can be linked to one solution.
The PlusLink blinds & shutter control offers a wired solution which can planned a s a small solution covering only shutter sin a few windows, but it can be easily enlarged to cover the whole house by just adding additional switches.
Control can be chosen on as master control for whole house, or sub master control of one floor or one room
Electricians and Electrical Contractors benefits
- Easy to install and later enlarge without re-wiring
- No complex programming like in bus system based solutions
- Easy and intuitive to use for the end-users
- Weekly scheduling allows the shutters to work automatically according to scheduled needs but can always be overrided by the end-user manually if needed
- Astro scheduling means that the end-user does not need to re-schedule over the year if scheduled to raise the shutters at sunrise and lower at sunset. The automatic Astro function adjusts automatically so that shutters goes up always at sunrise, regardless of the time of the year
- Since wind, rain and light sensors can be added, the shutters can be set to take automatically in consideration strong wind and raise the shutters, or at strong sun lower the shutters in order to keep temperature inside not too high.